At the British veterinary centre our team of vets and nurses is committed to providing the highest levels of general and advanced veterinary care for all your pets’ healthcare needs.
Routine general practice consultations for vaccinations, weight management, annual health checks and general ailments are given extended 20-minute consultations to allow time for history, physical examination and discussion of treatment plans. Surgical procedures and dental care are performed by experienced surgeons using specialised equipment and advanced anaesthetic techniques.
Advanced surgical facilities and expertise are available for British Veterinary Centre patients and for those referred by colleagues in the UAE and broader Mina region.
Why Choose The British Veterinary Centre?
- 24 hour in-hospital care, 7 days per week, 365 days per year
- Extended 20-minute appointment times
- Same day appointments for urgent cases
- Dedicated operating facilities with advanced anaesthesia
- Diagnostic laboratory
- Dietary advice
- Dental care
- Pet Passport and International travel certification
- Convenient locations with branches in Abu Dhabi’s Khalidya and Khalifa City A
- ANAESTHESIA AND ANALGESIA
- CANCER CARE CENTRE
- CHRONIC PAIN CLINIC
- CLINICAL NUTRITION
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
- EMERGENCY AND CRITICAL CARE
- INTERNAL MEDICINE
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES
- PERFORMANCE AND REHABILITATION
- SOFT TISSUE SURGERY
- VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY
- PREVENTIVE CARE
- LASER THERAPY
- OUT OF HOURS CARE
The British veterinary centre is dedicated to providing the highest possible standards of treatment for your pets. Ethical care is a team effort involving vets, nurses and support staff but you, the owner, are an essential part of this team. We aim to communicate effectively such that you fully understand what’s happening at each stage of your pet’s treatment, and expect you to provide feedback on how things are going at home or with any concerns you may have.