BVC AS YOUR PET’S TRAVEL PARTNER
Being the pioneers of professional pet healthcare in the UAE, we address pet owner’s every concern in relation to the relocation of their pets to and from the country, while giving top most priority to pet’s health and wellbeing.
A registered IPATA member since 2002, we advocate and implement safe and humane transportation of pets.
With our long-standing association with MOCCAE and all major international airlines that transport animals, BVC is a name you can trust.
Our travel consultants and medical practitioners keep you well informed while handling the medical and logistics requirements for your pet’s safe travel.
HOW CAN I ENSURE SAFE TRAVEL AND RELOCATION OF MY PET?
We, at the BVC, advise you to plan well in advance to gear up your pet for international travel. We are a call or email away to clear your questions and ease the procedures through an initial free one-on-one consultation.
Our travel consultants have more than 2 decades of experience and have safely and successfully relocated more than 5400 pets during this period.
Each pet and its needs are different. During the consultation, our focus is to identify the medical and emotional needs of your pet, and the best time of the year it can travel safely depending on its breed.
A fool-proof customized travel plan is then created, following which we begin the paper work.
Ministry Health certificates, Fit to Fly certificates, vaccinations (and blood tests and treatments if required), crate measurements, crate familiarization techniques for the pet, arrangement for quarantine (if required in the destination country), delivery to Abu Dhabi or Dubai Cargo Village for the check in process if travelling as manifest cargo and organizing the import clearance process at the destination country if required, are a few of the elements that BVC takes care of apart from many more through our comprehensive approach towards preparing the pet before the flight, and upon reaching the destination.
STEPS TO SEAMLESS PET RELOCATION
Call or email BVC to get a one-on-one free pet consultation scheduled with our expert travel consultants.
As we identify how and when to relocate your pet safely, feel free to share your concerns too. A customized travel plan and a quotation are prepared afterwards.
Export from the UAE
- Communication with the Importing Country and to ascertain all up to date entry requirements are met as this is an ever changing industry.
- Arranging and attesting all necessary paperwork in a timely order.
- Determining the right IATA-approved carrier for the pet. If you do not own one click here to know how to measure your pet.
- Scheduling complete health checkup, vaccinations, medication, and supplement intake, if any, before travel.
- During our interaction with your pet, we observe how the pet responds to separation from the owner, and how it behaves within the crate to ensure the pet is stress-free during the long hours of travel.
- Efficient management and delivery of travel logistics, coordination with third-party agents in the destination country for safe arrival and quarantine if required.
- Collection of the pet, safe handling and transportation to the airport on the day of travel by our airport representatives and drivers.
- Security check, customs clearance and airline counter check-in at the cargo village, in case of a cargo shipment.
- Regular updates and notifications before, and after the relocation process.
Import into the UAE
- Recommending IPATA Travel agents in the destination country to arrange flights and advise on export requirements.
- Advising on UAE Import requirements and accepted breeds for import by the UAE.
- Obtaining UAE Ministry Import Permits.
- Examining the final documents from the exporting country to make sure pets are compliant for entry.
- Arranging the Pre-Release certificate with the Ministry, once all the documents are verified.
- BVC offers meet and greet service for pets on landing – 24/7.
- Collection of original documents, Import customs clearance and ministry vet inspection, at the cargo village.
- Transport from airport to your address in the UAE, handled by BVC staff who are trained to take care of animals.
- Our drivers will keep you updated throughout on the timeline and send pictures of your pets on request too.
- All imported pets also receive a free health check at any of our branches, 7 days within their arrival.
Most members of the BVC team are pet owners themselves. We understand and share the concerns and worries that you have when you plan to relocate your pet.
Schedule your free one-on-one consultation with BVC today!
After the one-on-one consultation with our travel consultants, questionnaires and forms will be handed over to you so that we can understand your pet’s needs and create a travel plan customized to its best.
We leave you devoid of worries as we communicate with the airlines, ministry, customs, IPATA-approved pet relocation agents in the destination country, and look into all the paperwork required for hassle-free travel.
With the perfect crate size, adequate supply of water, absorbent pads, and any special instructions if needed, your pet’s comfort is well taken care of.
The IPATA-approved agent assigned and briefed by our travel consultant will ensure all formalities are completed at the destination country and the pet is cleared to go home or quarantine if necessary. The pet owner can clear animals too (not in all destination countries), once we brief them this arrangement.